On The Move!
January 17, 2018
Back to News Listing
Two weeks ago, we learned of some program changes that were underway. Several departments and program staff in Cedar Rapids will relocate due to these changes.
The following changes are expected to be complete by Feb. 12:
- Family Connections (foster care and adoption) and PFSF staff working out of the Bridge location will be moving to D Street.
- The Human Resources staff, currently located at the Dows Building, will move to the Smith Center, along with Tami Gillmore.
- The rest of the staff at the Dows Building, including Finance, Community Engagement, and Anne Gruenewald, will relocate to the Bridge.
- Some of the staff already located at D Street, Smith Center and the Bridge will be moved within those buildings to accommodate the relocated staff.
- In most cases, phone extensions for staff will stay the same.
Everyone’s flexibility and understanding during these moves is greatly appreciated! Also, thank you to the Facilities and IT staff who will help with the transitions!
You Can Help
Our mission is to enhance the academic, emotional and social wellbeing of children and families in our diverse community with programs focused on developing successful and productive adults.
You can make a difference by partnering with Jane Boyd. Contact us to find out how.