2017 Achievement Academy Employees of the Month
January 2, 2018
Back to News Listing
In January 2017, Jane Boyd Achievement Academy rolled out an employee of the month program. Staff are able to nominate a team member they believe has performed well, shown extra initiative and dedication to our youth, and model Jane Boyd's core values. From the nominations, a winner is selected and awarded an employee of the month certificate as well as a $10 gift card.
The 2017 winners were:
Great work and congratulations to all!
- February – Heath Curtis for his flexibility and respect for youth’s individual needs
- March – Angela McKinney for her holistic vision, respect, and continuous improvement in pushing youth to do better each day
- April – Bri Adair for her success and flexibility in taking on additional duties
- May – Sarah Beth Harris for her continuous improvement and holistic vision and her sense of humor with the kids
- June – Candace Durham for her flexibility in working at multiple AA sites
- July – Mark Taylor for his holistic vision and flexibility in taking on summer duties in AA
- August – Dakoda Franzenburg for her holistic vision and her compassion for youth
- September – Dennis McKinney for his flexibility in working at multiple AA sites and You Do Matter
- October – Kalli Davis for her flexibility and success in the classroom at multiple AA locations
- November – Eric Gibson for his respect and compassion for youth and coworkers
- December – Fe Liabeth for her continuous improvement in ensuring our facilities are clean and safe
You Can Help
Our mission is to enhance the academic, emotional and social wellbeing of children and families in our diverse community with programs focused on developing successful and productive adults.
You can make a difference by partnering with Jane Boyd. Contact us to find out how.